Best Home Workout Program to Build Muscle
Are you planning to build muscles? Is a fit body something you’ve always desired in life? Having a fit figure for both genders is certainly a dream we all have. It’s not only because you end up looking attractive and smart. But the health benefits offered by the fit figure also serve us in unconditional ways.
Considering this, it’s not always important to be a bodybuilder to aim for
muscle buildup. Building muscles can be a great way to deal with the difficulties in life, and handle tough challenges – since it’s about making your body tough and ready for the complications.
Sure, most people want to build their body to look attractive in their dresses or at a certain event – but once you do start making muscle, it’s no more about that one-time desire. Instead, having a fit body and making muscles starts making you feel healthy and fit in unconditional ways that most people end up continuing.
But hey? We’re not here talking about continuing your muscle-building workout. Instead, we’re here to talk about taking that start and building muscle in the first place. Like anything else, building muscle and adapting to a muscle-building workout isn’t easy. It takes time, effort, energy, and constant focus on what’s working for your body. Yet, you can limit these struggles and only focus on investing your time and energy if you have the best home workout program to build muscle. Yes, that’s true! You can hold onto a single program and achieve amazing results on muscle building.
So without further ado, let’s go ahead and explore this workout program and everything you need to know about building muscles!
Building Muscle at Home – It’s Effectiveness:
While most people prefer heading out to gyms or consulting professionals for a muscle-building workout, it can also be performed at home. You don’t always need to go to the gym or hire an instructor to teach you some effective workout program for building muscles.
Only if you focus on a daily pushup routine for a month, you can see visible muscle-increasing results. Yet, like any other task or exercise that needs adoption of all the important principles, building muscles at home need consistent follow-up on the following principles:
- Increase in reps
- Decrease in rest time
- Performing variation exercises
- Failure training
- Increased under tension time
- Implementation of mechanical drop sets
In the beginning, it can be a struggle to understand these principles of home muscle-building workouts. However, if you understand each concept, and hold into a reliable and effective muscle-building exercise routine along with these principles, it can be easier to reach your fitness goal in a limited time.
Before we do explore the muscle-building workout, it’s important to understand that muscle building isn’t just about gaining some packs on your body. Instead, when it comes to building muscle, your workout should focus more on the body strengthening, from the muscles to the figure – everything improves. Therefore, muscle-building workouts are more effective when your only goal isn’t to achieve a specific body figure.
Hence, our home workout plan focuses on the entire body in a 3-day workout plan. This workout plan will focus on the upper body push, lower body, and upper body pull exercise plans. This includes:
Upper Body Push (With a band, dumbbells, and/or kettle belts)
- Resistance Band Chest Press – 3 sets, 8-12 reps, and 45-60sec rest.
- Tabata Pushups – 8 sets, as many reps as possible (in 20sec), 10-sec rest.
- Military Press – 3-5 sets, 40sec, 15-sec rest.
- Front raise, side raise, reverse fly – 3 sets, 10 reps (each), 45-60 sec rest.
- Triceps press – 1-2 sets, 8-12 reps, 15-sec rest.
- Seated dips – 1-2 sets, 15 reps, 45-60 sec rest.
- Planks or Body saw – 1-2 sets, 30-60 sec, 30-60 sec rest
- V-sit up – 1-2 sets, 15-20 reps, 30-60 sec rest.
- Crunches – 1-2 sets, 15-20 reps, 50-60 sec rest
- Supermans – 1-2 sets, 15-20 reps, 30-60 sec rest
Legs Workout (With a band, Dumbbell, Body Weight, or Sandbag
- Hip Thrusters – 3-5 sets, 15-20 reps, 15-sec rest
- Kettlebell swings or Romanian deadlift – 3-5 sets, 8012 reps, 60-90 sec rest
- Step-ups – 3-5 sets, 8-12 reps, 15-sec rest
- Tuck jumps or Ice skaters – 3-5 sets, 5 reps, 45-60 sec rest
- Clock lunges – 3 sets, 15-20 reps, 30-sec rest
- Leg Curls (around ankles) – 2-3 sets, 15 reps, 45-60 sec rest
- Standing calf raise – 1-2 sets, 15 reps, 45-60 sec rest
- Side Planks – 1-2 sets, 30-60 sec on each side, 60-90 sec rest
- Bicycle Crunches – 1-2 sets, 15-20 reps, 30-60 sec res
Upper Body Pull Workout ( With door pull-up bar DB, KB, Band, AB Wheel, Stability Ball, or TRX)
- Pullups or TRX rows – 3-5 sets, 8012 reps, 45-60 sec rest
- Renegade row, Bent-over row, OR Band row – 3-5 sets, 8012 reps, 45-60 sec rest
- Rollout – 3 sets, 10-15 reps, 45-60 sec rest
- Biceps Curl – 3 sets, 10 reps (each side), 15-sec rest
- Band Twist – 1-2 sets, 8-12 reps, 30-sec rest
- Good Morning (around the shoulder) – 2-3 sets, 15-20 reps, 45-60 sec rest
- Reverse Curl – 1-2 sets, 15 reps, 45-60 sec rest
- Bicycle Crunches – 1-2 sets, 40-60 reps, 30-45 sec rest
- Supermans – 1-2 sets, 15-20 reps, 30-45 sec rest
Other Things to Focus On:
While you are following this workout plan at home for building your muscles it’s important to keep some important aspects in mind. These include:
- Perform each workout once a week, keeping a one-day rest after each workout.
- Perform each workout consecutively. This way, you can repeat 1st workout on Friday of week 1, 2nd workout on Friday of week 2, and continue the same way.
- Make sure you perform each workout following cardio (or any other activity). You can repeat it the same way throughout the week.
That’s all to our best home workout program to build muscle. Now if you’re interested in boosting your body’s health, increasing the muscle, and improving the overall strength, it’s time you follow this workout program and stay consistent. You will soon see why it is worth the effort. Happy Workout!
https://healthfaire.com 👉 Best Home Workout Program to Build Muscle